Muladhara (Root) Chakra Workshop
Find your Roots.
In this 2 hour workshop you will be introduced to the Muladhara (Root or Base) chakra, the vibrational starting point on an epic personal journey towards enlightenment and self-realisation.
The goal of the workshop is to activate and balance Muladhara energy through philosophy, yoga asana and movement, meditation and breath-work.
In this workshop you will be introduced to:
- Philosophy and psychology related to Muladhara energy
- Meditation to awaken the energies of Muladhara
- Asana and movement to activate the Muladhara chakra
- Pranayama to control your Muladhara energy through breath
When we work with Muladhara chakra we address issues including:
- Personal safety and security
- Sense of belonging to a group, family or tribe
- Fear and anxiety
- Adrenal concerns such as burnout
- Issues to do with the physical body, bones, joints and muscles.
- Financial concerns, the vibration of money is intimately tied to this chakra
- Stability and Groundedness
The information in this course will be presented in a modern, western context.
You will leave feeling energised, grounded and ready to take on the world.
Sunday the 12th of February 2017
11am – 1.00pm (2 hours)
Avirit Yoga and Wellbeing Centre
level 1, 563a North Rd, Ormond VIC 3204
*Free parking available behind Sunnybrook Health Store
Everyone aged 12 and over.
What to Bring:
Comfortable clothing that you can move in.
A notebook and pen
Ticket price $40 includes booking fee.
Kristen Ross has been a vibrational medicine practitioner working with chakra energy and psychology for 10 years. She has been a yoga practitioner for over 12 years, and completed her teacher training in Purna Yoga, an integrated style.
Her interest in yoga goes beyond the physical and into the metaphysical aspects including meditation, breathwork, philosophy and the energetics of the chakra system. Her teaching style is integrative, nurturing and accessible. Kristen believes that everyone can access the the benefits of working with yoga and the chakra system.
Kristen runs a private kinesiology practice and has experience facilitating workshops and for individuals and organisations. She has spoken at events such as the Mind Body Spirit Festival and Evolve Yoga Festival.
“Good for any level of fitness / yoga knowledge. The poses weren’t rushed and they were all explained and related back to the Chakra.”