Kinesiology for Learning Difficulties.
Are you or your children have difficulty at school? university? learning new skills? Would you like to enhance your:
- ability to learn?
- memory ?
- ability to achieve set goals and reach your highest potential?
- enjoyment of school, sport, work and all areas of life?
- ability to think clearly even in stressful situations?
How Stress affects Learning
Brain integration (a fancy term for learning, memory and cognition) is dependent on a numbers of stress related factors. Stress factors that affect learning can include:
- Current stress which includes the circumstances in your life at the time of learning
- Past stress which can include memories of past learning experiences
- Dietary stress, the nutrients in our diets that contribute to cognitive development
- Environmental stress which focuses on the area in which learning takes place
- Energetic stress, which includes blockages in the meridian system
Some people deal with the above stresses quite well whilst for others it can lead to an inability to think clearly when learning or performing a task.
Kinesiology is a therapy that interacts with brain function related to specific stressors. Kinesiology balancing is used to uncover and diffuse the stress and restore neuronal synchronicity so that the learner is able to achieve their potential for brain integration and optimum learning.
For more detailed information please read this article by Dr Charles Krebs on Brain Integration and the LEAP program (Kristen has studied LEAP under Dr. Krebs and LEAP technique is used as part of our treatment procedures)
Suggested standard Kinesiology treatment plan for learning difficulties:
An initial 90 minute session to assess and balance the issue. (60 minutes for children and teens)
Between 5–10 Kinesiology 1 hour sessions, 2 or 3 weeks apart
(For children 8 – 12 we may suggest 30 min follow0up sessions)
Follow-up sessions as needed.
Kristen is a Kinesiologist, Dreamworker, Coach and Yoga instructor. She has been helping people with their physical, emotional and spiritual journeys for 13 years.
Kristen specialises in working with the power of the subconscious mind.
Her unique model of conscious wellness is based on working with the energy-body as an interface between the physical body and the mind.
Kristen offers a highly individualised service to help our clients to live consciously, awaken their potential and discover their purpose.
Kristen’s passion is helping you to achieve inner peace, purpose and clarity by discovering your own unique truth and working towards your highest potential.
Kristen practices in Camberwell, Melbourne and is available for online sessions.