Clear clutter from your mind with kinesiology.
What is Mind-Clutter?
Mind clutter (similar to clutter in your home or email inbox) prevents you from being able to find relevant information you need to behave in a healthy way, make confident decisions and achieve your priority goals. If you are feeling blocked or having trouble progressng in your life it may be time for a clear-out with kinesiology.
Signs and symptoms of a cluttered mind
Mind-clutter can manifest in a number of ways that affect your day to day life, these include:
- Recurring negative thoughts about issues from the past.
- Inability to think clearly about a situation
- Difficulty making decisions
- Focus on and anxiety about future events
- Unpleasant feelings about situations or people
- Self-critiscism and/or judgement
- Negative self-talk
- Confusion and foggy mind
All of the above are indications that your cluttered mind that is preventing you from living a stress-free life.
Causes of a cluttered mind
Mind-clutter is caused by unresolved or unintegrated emotional and/or spiritual issues including:
- Attitudes and beliefs that we hold on to from past experiences effecting the way we approach current situations
- Unhelpful thoughts that stem from past experiences.
- Emotional baggage, emotional issues that we are unable to let go of.
- Chakra system blockages, spiritual issues that cause blockages in our energy system.
Ways to clear a cluttered mind
Mind-clutter can be resolved through a number of self-help tool and techniques which include:
- Mindfulness meditation
- Yogic practice
- Self help tools such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Kinesiology, Counselling or Psychotherapy
Kinesiology, Counselling and Mindfulness can help you to clear your mind-clutter.
Kinesiology is a therapy designed to identify and reduce negative attitudes, beliefs, thoughts and stress accumulated from past experiences.
Kinesiology helps us to identify those issues that create mind-clutter by accessing the many and varied subconscious connections that cause us to hold on to negative thoughts, feelings etc. By working with the subconscious mind to unlock and integrate past experiences and events we can help the body to let go of pre-formed attitudes and beliefs, clearing the clutter to give you more clarity and confidence in your decision making and behaviour.
Incorporating counselling therapy techniques from methodologies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) we can learn new strategies for understanding thoughts and coping with stress to help us better deal with future situations.
Mindfulness techniques help us to stay in the present and teach us how to stop ourselves from becoming lost or caught up in our thoughts.
Kinesiology can help you to clear mind-clutter and allow you to:
- Become more mindful and live in the present
- Let go of outdated beliefs, behaviours and addictions
- Overcome destructive patterns
- Challenge negative and critical ‘self-talk’
- Accept yourself as you are
- Find happiness in your current life situation
- Set and achieve goals
- Find purpose in your career
- Let go of worry and fear about the future.
- Be assertive and communicate your needs, wants, feelings, beliefs and opinions to others in a direct and honest manner.
- Let go of expectations and have more fun.
- Learn mindfuness techniques to help you stay present
- Unblock your energetic pathways such as the meridian and chakras by working with vibrational medicine techniques.
Suggested kinesiology treatment plan.
When clearing mind-clutter at Affinity Wellness Kinesiology Melbourne we recommend:
- An initial 90 minute kinesiology consultation followed by between 3 – 5 standard consultations 1 -2 weeks apart.
- Further follow-up standard consultations should be spaced between 2 -4 weeks apart or booked as needed.
Kristen Ross is a qualified Kinesiologist and Counsellor specialising in helping her clients manage stress and anxiety and acheive happy, fulfilling lives. Her passion is helping people achieve happiness by discovering their own unique truth and working towards their highest potential.
In her spare time Kristen practices yoga, dance and meditation and blogs about non-attachment and the journey to happiness at www.simplemindfulhappy.com
Kristen is a holistic wellness professional.
A qualified Kinesiologist, Counsellor, Coach, Yoga and Meditation instructor, Kristen has been helping people with their physical, emotional and spiritual journeys for 13 years.
Kristen’s professional approach, dedication, and enthusiasm have helped hundreds of people break through limitations in their personal and professional lives.
Kristen specialises in working with the power of the subconscious mind to uncover the underlying cause of blockage and dis-ease, offering a highly individualised service to help our clients to live consciously, awaken their potential and discover their purpose.
Kristen’s passion is helping you to achieve inner peace, purpose and clarity by discovering your unique truth and working towards your highest potential. Her personal belief is that everything we create in our life comes back to our attitudes, beliefs and behaviours, most of which we are not consciously aware of. Her vocational appetite is for exploring the subconscious mind (including dreams) to help her clients achieve happiness, discover their unique truth and work towards their highest potential. Her goal is to her clients to create vibrant, dynamic purpose-driven lives.