Candida Overgrowth Signs and Symptoms.
Candida is a fungus, or form of yeast, which lives in your mouth and intestines. Its job is to help out with digestion and nutrient absorption.
However, when Candida is overproduced, it can penetrate through the wall of the intestine, into the bloodstream. Candida releases toxic by-products into your body and causes leaky which can produce many different health problems ranging from digestive issues to depression. Whenever someone presents with mood disorders or stomach ailments I will consider Candida a possible culprit.
What are the main symptoms of candida overgrowth?
- Skin and nail fungal infections.
- Feeling tired and lethargic
- Autoimmune issues such as chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Digestive problems such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhoea
- Thyroid diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis,
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD, and brain fog
- Skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal infections, urinary tract infections
- Sinus pain and congestion
- Severe allergies
- Sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
How does candida overgrowth occur?
There are a few factors can cause candida overgrowth, these include:
- Eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugar
- Consuming a lot of alcohol
- Taking oral contraceptives
- Living a high-stress lifestyle
- Antibiotic use that killed too many of your ‘good’ bacteria
How do you treat candida overgrowth?
Firstly, there is a simple kinesiology test that can indicate candida overgrowth.
To successfully treat candida, you need to do three things:
- Stop the yeast overgrowth
- Build up the friendly bacteria
- Heal your gut so that candida can no longer enter your bloodstream.
Kinesiology can help you on the path of clearing candida overgrowth.
Suggested Kinesiology treatment plan for candida.
If you suspect that you have Candida overgrowth kinesiology muscle testing can help you to determine if this is, in fact, the case. Kinesiology can also help to determine which lifestyle factors are contributing to this issue.
An initial 90-minute kinesiology consultation followed by between 3 – 5 standard consultations 1 -2 weeks apart with lifestyle and dietary changes incorporated between sessions.
Further follow-up standard consultations should occur between 2 -4 weeks apart or booked as needed. You may also be advised to see a nutritional specialist to help you with your dietary needs.
I also highly recommend combining kinesiology treatment with The Ultimate Candida Diet plan and recipe book $37 USD
Kristen is a professional Kinesiologist, Dreamworker, Coach and Yoga instructor. She has been helping people with their physical, emotional and spiritual journeys for 13 years. Kristen’s professional approach, dedication, and enthusiasm have helped hundreds of people breakthrough in their personal and professional lives.
Kristen specialises in working with the power of the subconscious mind.
Her unique model of conscious wellness uses the energy-body as an interface between the physical body and the mind.
Kristen offers a highly individualised service to help our clients to live consciously, awaken their potential and discover their purpose.
Kristen’s passion is helping you to achieve inner peace, purpose and clarity by discovering your unique truth and working towards your highest potential. Her personal belief is that everything we create in our life comes back to our attitudes, beliefs and behaviours, most of which we are not consciously aware of. Her vocational appetite is for exploring the subconscious mind (including dreams) to help her clients achieve happiness, discover their unique truth and work towards their highest potential. Kristen’s goal is to her clients create vibrant, dynamic purpose-driven lives that are in alignment with their soul’s purpose.